We are experts in implementing high quality web applications using Open Source technologies. We approach every project in a very unique manner and we strive to provide the best cost benefit for your investment.
Our mission: to implement secure high performance web applications that can scale and without astronomical budgets.
Request a free consultation & proposal.
From the project specification to the final polished product, we take care of everything on the technical side.
- To transform business needs into solid and easy-to-use products
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Custom Web and Database Driven Applications
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- General System Administration
Check out our services page for more details.
- Must be easy to use
- Must be fast
- Must have a solid foundation
- Is built with a long term view in mind
Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and our new services with our once-a-month newsletter.
- Twisted, Tornado
- jQuery, YUI
- Apache, Nginx
- Varnish, Memcached
- Solr, Xapian
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- MongoDB, Redis
- Amazon Web Services
- Alpha testing starts when all features are completed. During this period the focus is to make sure your project is stable, has good performance and a solid foundation.
- Beta testing starts when all critical bugs discovered during alpha period are fixed.
- Hosting: we can either host your project or assist you to find a hosting provider
- Deployment: your application is deployed using the most efficient and secure tools, with good performance in mind.
- Backup: all source code, application's database and files are safely backed up onsite and offsite.
- Security: we setup firewall and optimize software in the server in order to avoid any security flaws. We can also setup SSL for your application depending on your needs.
- Maintenance: we make sure your server software has the latest security updates and patches on a regular basis.
- Monitoring: Our monitoring tool can notify staff involved in the project either by e-mail or SMS. We also keep track of your application's uptime and response times.